Somewhere I know so well

Somewhere I know so well

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Having someone that can take care of me :)

Coming into a new school with one of my best friend (Chihyao)
but its different because he always talks to his GF and never go for any party
which is pretty the reason why he doesn't know the people around the school
as much as i do.............
Most of the time that i go out for drinking 
i would have to be the one that is taking care of people but 
FINALLY someone else come along and told me that 
"Boom........u can get drunk, we will take u back"
Being wasted is pretty awesome since the whole 
have turn out to be a shit one :(
Waking up at the morning and been told by others 
all the shit that i said or did during the night 
HAHAHAHA isn't that just awesome?


THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME BACK (Minnie and Carina)

No comments:

Post a Comment